- Polyurethane System House
- Polyurethane Intelligence Center
- Viscoelastic Seat
- Polyurethane Adhesive
- Polyurethane Automotive Components
- Process Engineering in Polyurethane
- Construction with Polyurethane
- Polyurethane Partitions
- Composite Engineering
- Product Engineering in Polyurethane
- Polyurethane Foam for Walls
- High-Density Rigid Polyurethane Foam
- Expanding Foam
- Acoustic Insulation Foam
- Thermal Insulation Foam
- Expanding Polyurethane Foam
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam
- Rigid Polyurethane Foam
- Manufacture of flexible polyurethane foam
- Polyurethane Solutions
- Polyurethane Solution Platform
- Polyurethane Membrane
- Polyurethane Sales
- Waterproofing polyurea
- Body cooling
- Polyurethane Sealant
- Polyurethane technology
- Isocyanate and polyol
Purcom - Polyurethane Technology
Purcom is a company specialized in the production and development of polyurethane technology, offering innovative solutions for customers and markets.
Equipped with the first polyurethane technology center in Brazil, and partnerships with laboratories in the USA and Italy, Purcom is able to create and supply formulations according to the needs of each client.
Purcom acts beyond the PU chain, developing polyurethane technology with an eye on global production and consumption trends to anticipate the demands of the most varied market segments, generating innovative solutions, both competitive and ecological.
Sustainable Polyurethane Technology
Practiced in several countries around the world, Reverse Logistics officially arrived in Brazil in 2010, with the approval of the law that instituted the National Solid Waste Policy.
Purcom started structuring plans and developing polyurethane technology for Reverse Logistics even before the practice was mandated by law. It was not by chance that it was the first company in the polyurethane chain in the country to approve plans for reversing the raw materials it sells to the government.
A platform of solutions and technology in polyurethane
More than sale and development of polyurethane technology, Purcom is a platform of solutions that provides its customers with the most modern products on the market. With expertise of more than 2 thousand formulas already produced, Purcom offers its customers the platform of Purcom polyurethane solutions that includes the following services:
- Polyurethane Systems - Always in line with the latest international standards, consumer trends and production technologies, Purcom develops formulations for the most varied applications, from helmets and child seats to the walls of civil construction.
- Process Engineering - When the customer knows what he wants, but not how to get there, Purcom process engineering comes in. Purcom provides complete assistance in the creation, development and improvement of production processes, from product formulation, through molding, to the machinery involved in the transformation.
- Product Engineering - In partnership with scholars, companies, entrepreneurs, governments, international bodies or any other interlocutor interested in creating a new product, Purcom maps the challenge and develops the polyurethane alternative.
- Ecomate - Always at the forefront of ecological innovations, with only 1 year of life Purcom was already looking for alternatives to expansion agents harmful to the environment. That was how in 2003, during a sector fair in the USA, he got to know the solution recently developed by Foam Supplies, the Ecomate, the first 100% green expander. Two years later, Purcom already had a product distribution license in Latin America. In 2010, it obtained the UN seal for Ecomate and also adapted it for 4 polyurethane families that until then had not been explored by the North American partner.
- Reverse logistics - Purcom was the first company in the country's polyurethane segment to approve plans to reverse the raw material it sells to the government. Purcom offers its customers a range of services from orientation to the construction of the reverse logistics plan, through its partners, to the incorporation into the Purcom plan already approved.
Do you want to speak to Purcom?
Call +55 (11) 4161-8900 or contact us by email at email@example.com. Purcom offers the latest in the market for the development of new technologies for Polyurethane technology through Purcom's Polyurethane Solutions Platform.