- Polyurethane System House
- Polyurethane Intelligence Center
- Viscoelastic Seat
- Polyurethane Adhesive
- Polyurethane Automotive Components
- Process Engineering in Polyurethane
- Construction with Polyurethane
- Polyurethane Partitions
- Composite Engineering
- Product Engineering in Polyurethane
- Polyurethane Foam for Walls
- High-Density Rigid Polyurethane Foam
- Expanding Foam
- Acoustic Insulation Foam
- Thermal Insulation Foam
- Expanding Polyurethane Foam
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam
- Rigid Polyurethane Foam
- Manufacture of flexible polyurethane foam
- Polyurethane Solutions
- Polyurethane Solution Platform
- Polyurethane Membrane
- Polyurethane Sales
- Waterproofing polyurea
- Body cooling
- Polyurethane Sealant
- Polyurethane technology
- Isocyanate and polyol
Use Polyurea in the coating of your house or store
Developed in 1980, Polyurea is a solvent-free material, weatherproof and inert to microorganisms. Used in large scale in the United States, by the end of the 1990s and beginning of the 2000s, for civil construction, Polyurea is applied as an onsite molded membrane, and its physical-chemical characteristics enable its use in a broad range of applications.
The major benefits of Polyurea are:
- High productivity;
- High performance and versatility;
- Cure to touch in a few seconds and total cure in a question of hours;
- High performance and versatility
- High resistance to abrasion;
- High resistance to weather conditions and ultraviolet (UV) rays;
- High chemical resistance;
- High stability within a wide temperature range.
With approximate lifetime of 30 years, Polyurea requires low maintenance due to the form as it fully adheres to the substrate. However, it is important to observe the application procedures, from the material specifications to their effective application.
Main application segments of Polyurea
The segments of civil construction, oil and gas, petrochemical and piping are the ones that most use polyurea coating, and it is common to observe the application of polyurea in airports, Cold rooms, parking lots, water and sewage treatment plants, food industry, fertilizer industry, mining industry, metal parts, industrial plants, industrial pipes and parts and surfaces that are corrosion protection.
You can find technology and polyurea applications at Purcom.
Purcom specializes in polyurethane being the largest Independent Systems House in Latin America, it has already produced more than 2 thousand polyurethane formulas contributing to the growth of its customers through the polyurethane solutions platform.
Another differential of Purcom is the CIP (Purcom intelligence center), where it is possible to develop and test different formulas and environments for using polyurea and check its characteristics in different environments and projects.
Do you want to speak to Purcom?
Call +55 (11) 4161-8900 or contact us by email at email@example.com. Purcom offers the latest in the market for the development of new technologies for Polyurea through Purcom's Polyurethane Solutions Platform.