- Polyurethane System House
- Polyurethane Intelligence Center
- Viscoelastic Seat
- Polyurethane Adhesive
- Polyurethane Automotive Components
- Process Engineering in Polyurethane
- Construction with Polyurethane
- Polyurethane Partitions
- Composite Engineering
- Product Engineering in Polyurethane
- Polyurethane Foam for Walls
- High-Density Rigid Polyurethane Foam
- Expanding Foam
- Acoustic Insulation Foam
- Thermal Insulation Foam
- Expanding Polyurethane Foam
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam
- Rigid Polyurethane Foam
- Manufacture of flexible polyurethane foam
- Polyurethane Solutions
- Polyurethane Solution Platform
- Polyurethane Membrane
- Polyurethane Sales
- Waterproofing polyurea
- Body cooling
- Polyurethane Sealant
- Polyurethane technology
- Isocyanate and polyol
Expanding Polyurethane Foam
What is an expanding Polyurethane foam?
Expansive Polyurethane Foam is a product made up of the chemical reaction between two elements, isocyanate and polyol. With rigid foam properties, the expansive polyurethane foam is characterized by being a product with the ability to adapt according to the size of the surface to which it is applied
Widely used in construction, and in several other market segments, an expansive polyurethane foam is a type of sealant, also known to be an elastic polyurethane adhesive. It is used by specialized professionals to seal, fix or insulate certain materials used in construction.
Main functions of expansive polyurethane foam
Fixing and installing jambs, aluminum, iron and wood windows, filling expansion joints, cracks and holes, insulating pipes and protecting electricity panels are the most common purposes performed by construction managers. In addition, the thermal and acoustic insulation capacity of the expansive polyurethane foam is excellent for roofing structures. Air conditioning boxes, on the other hand, depend on the material for fixation and protection, in addition to other refrigeration and heating equipment that use expansive polyurethane foam as a seal.
The high performance of expansive polyurethane foam is related to the ability to mold surfaces and environment. After that, the material's rigidity property appears and it adapts by filling and sealing the space where it was prepared.
The expansive polyurethane foam has the following properties:
- Insulates different materials or environment;
- Ensures great cost-benefit for being economical and effective;
- Eliminates noise and vibrations from the appliances, providing peace of mind, especially when it comes to air conditioning;
- Has a high capacity to transfer heat to the external environment or other equipment;
- Presents resistance when exposed to pressure and weather;
- Supports different actions and shows resilience.
The technology of Expanding Polyurethane Foam you find at Purcom
Purcom specializes in polyurethane being the largest Independent Systems House in Latin America, it has already produced more than 2 thousand polyurethane formulas contributing to the growth of its customers through the polyurethane solutions platform.
Another differential of Purcom is the CIP (Purcom intelligence center), where it is possible to develop and test different formulas and environments for the use of expansive polyurethane foam and check its characteristics in different environments and projects.
Do you want to speak to Purcom?
Call +55 (11) 4161-8900 or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Purcom offers the latest in the market for the development of new technologies for Expanding Polyurethane Foam through Purcom's Polyurethane Solutions Platform.