There are no boundaries for those who want to go further
- A raw material that became polyurethane to turn into another product or a raw material again. This is already possible. Purcom has the solution.
- Refrigerator abandoned on the sidewalk or the remainder of a factory's production turning into polyol again This is already possible. Purcom has the solution.
- Polyol made from a renewable source, from any oil, such as soybean. This is already possible. Purcom has the solution.
- Using blowing agents in your products that do not attack the ozone layer and do not heat the. This is already possible. Purcom has the solution.
- Collecting and processing industrial and post-consumption leftovers, not sending them to landfills and rivers anymore. This is already possible. Purcom has the solution.
- A system for tiles and small panels with high performance, approved as per fire standards and, what is more, as light and competitive as Styrofoam. This is already possible. Purcom has the solution.
- A social project, using polyurethane, capable of changing a community through sport. This is already possible. Purcom has the solution.
- A helmet that really saves lives. This is already possible. Purcom has the solution.
This is foreseeing the future.2016
- Transforming markets with projects of economic, social and environmental relevance. This is the future.
- Putting a roof on Syrian refugees. This is the future.
- When the customer knows what it wants, but does not how to get there, Purcom process engineering comes in. This is the future.
- Helping a multinational innovation giant to improve its products. This is the future.
- Provide a solution to global warming. This is the future.
- To inaugurate the Polyurethane Reverse Logistics in Brazil. This is the future.
Surprising is . . .2014
- Giving a touch of comfort to the main mattress manufacturers in the country to rock the market.
- Creating an ecological solution to boost the business of the largest truck body manufacturer in Latin America.
- Finding an efficient solution for the largest automotive filter manufacturers to expand their business.
- Seeing ahead and bringing a new light to the planet, with several ecological patents in polyurethane.
- Being invited to give lectures on polyurethane innovations worldwide.
- Scoring a goal on one of the biggest stages of Brazilian soccer.
- Creating the first technological center for research and development in polyurethane in South America.
- Approving at IPT the first ecological foam and flame retardant foam for Minha Casa Minha Vida program.
- Embarking on innovative ideas such as the first bus made with 100% composite materials.
- Daring and investing in the casting segment to win over some of the biggest customers in the market.
- Creating a cozy solution that does not heat your head.
- Creating the first 100% PU carpet in Latin America for the truck industry.
- Creating concentrated products to manufacture differentiated flexible foams, in various densities, with the addition of TDI and water only.
- Developing smart, tailored solutions to help you take off business.
- Transforming polyurethane in support to social and educational projects.
- Those who do not use biodegradable products may not see business flourishing so well in the future.
- Those who do not preserve the environment may see business sinking with the tide of sustainable development.
- Those who do not sow sustainable attitudes may have no one to sell to in the future.
- Those who do not avoid global warming may get burned in the market.